Thursday, June 15, 2006

Clay & Lotte

Lotte & Clay, my new favorite couple. I had such a blast spending time with the two of them before Jenny's wedding 2 weeks ago. We went to San Francisco and ate at the Rainforest Cafe and walked arond Pier 39.
It was the most beautiful night and I was hanging out with the cutest couple; the two you see above. Clay, was such a breath of fresh air. He was very relaxed and at a much slower pace than Lotte and I. We were basically running down the street and Clay was just strollin'. My favorite part of the night was driving home and singing worship songs together.
It was a very memorable evening and I look forward to when John meets Clay. We are going to have a lot of fun together :) God has given the two of them so much to be thankful for!
"Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart."
-Psalm 37:4

No comments: