Monday, October 23, 2006

2nd Trimester

Well, this is what the baby would look like in 3D at 13 weeks. It really is incredible! John and I are still in disbelief but overjoyed! Our 12 week ultrasound went really well. The baby was flipping all around and flailing its little arms. John and I were laughing so hard! It was such a blessed time and we are anticipating the arrival of Baby Cox with the new due date April 26th. I still am not over the morning sickness but it is getting better. Thank you all for your love & prayers. It's unbelievable how God forms this little one and each month you get to see His miraculous works on display! I am overwhelmed!
13For You formed my inward parts;
You wove me in my mother's womb.
14I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Wonderful are Your works,
And my soul knows it very well. Psalm 139:13-14

No comments: