Sunday, September 14, 2008

Miscarriage and God's Unending Love and Faithfulness

For those of you who have not heard we recently went through a miscarriage. As hard and crazy as our week was we are so thankful to the Lord for His sovereignty. I felt so loved by all of you who prayed for me; God has truly sustained me and taught me so many lessons. I am thankful that one day there will be no sin, no loss, no more sadness and we will behold the glory of our Lord in heaven where we belong. I thank God that He is so powerful and has done so many amazing miracles in our lives that my faith is not shaken and I find myself content with not knowing why but rejoicing in God for who He is and what He has done and will continue to do in our lives.

Love you all

"How priceless is your unfailing love! Both high and low among men find refuge in the shadow of your wings." Psalm 36:7

3 comments:

Emily said...

Dais, I am so sorry! Somehow I'm out of the family loop and I didn't know. I've been where you are, and my heart hurts with you. I love you, and Matt and I will be praying for you and John.

G&S said...

Daisy,

We love you and continue to pray for you!! May the Lord continue to comfort your heart and strengthen you.

Talk to you soon,
G&S

The Bird Nest said...

We're so thankful that the Lord has continued to sustain you by his grace and strength.
Love you!