Sunday, June 07, 2009

Jane's 2nd Birthday Party


After everyone left we took a family photo



Jane & Daddy



So much fun! We did a candy shop in the front window. We had taffy, ring pops, razzles, lemonheads and jane's favorite sucker-poppies (her word for lollipops). The flags were fun to make, I just cut triangles out of different papers that I had on hand and then sewed them to the ribbon. It's great because I will definitely pull those out for years to come.



The kids stood in single file and at the beginning of the line there were treat bags for each of them to fill up. So much fun.




My fist attempt at cake balls and they were a big hit. See the Pioneer Woman website to see a step-by-step tutorial on them. So fun & reatively easy.





Here is Jane's invitation. I sent a picture with it. This party was really fun and simple things to make it special. I cut the invitation into a circle and then wrapped with celo and tied with a bow. Got some cute ideas on line. Also, I took clothes pins and stuck glue dots on the back of the little candy labels and just stuck in on the side of the jar. Most of the candy was from the dollar store!

Happy Birthday Janie, we love you. Thanks for stopping by everyone!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

you are out of control! I can't believe you made all that stuff... oh wait, ya I can. You're crazy. Everything is SO super cute. The picture of john and jane sleeping is so sweet! we want to see more pictures of your house. :) hope you're well! love you and miss you.

Anonymous said...

Everything looks great Daisy! I might have to use that theme for one of Kirsten's parties to come. You are so talented and such an amazing friend! We miss you guys and can't wait for you to meet Kirsten!

G&S said...

Omi word Dais...you are too cute with all the decorations. What a sweet little party for Jane!!! I bet she loved it. Loved catching up on the blog pics. Hope Resolved was amazing as I'm sure it was! I'm headed down there next month for WDW Conf., super excited. Also, Micah's 1st birthday coming up...can you come decorate for me? ha ha!

Love you,
Shi