Thursday, September 10, 2009

17 Weeks

The reason that I have not updated the blog in a while is because of that little bump right there. I was so sick for almost 2 months and was one upset tummy away from going to the ER to get hydrated but praise God I didn't get sick for the rest of the day and then it finally subsided. To those of you moms out there that have endured this and worse - WOW! Praise God for getting us through! I can only give Him the credit, I was of no use and John was wonderful! I love my husband...

4 comments:

Tracy said...

YAAAA!!!! for posting!!!! The pictures are awesome! We want more! Love the tummy picture! You are so cute! It was great to talk to you the other day... ill email you back soon. love you!

Clogging Pindle said...

Oh, Daisy, I so know what you are going through. Yes, praise God for His strength.

Krista Jacques said...

Hey- CONGRATS! Praise God for you feeling better and for His little miracle inside you.
We miss you guys. Hope all is well.

G&S said...

So so sweet to see you preggers again Dais :). Let's just say looking at all your pics made my day. I can't believe how big Chloe and Jane are now...wow. How cute they look together playing. Kurt looked so skinny too but maybe because he was sitting next to your hubby (lol). Love you friend! ~Shi