Thursday, January 20, 2011

Catching my breath

Praise the Lord God that He is Faithful! John and I are going through the attributes of God and the one we are talking about this week is the Solitariness of God. He needs us not and we add nothing to Him, but He wants us and He loves us. I cannot grasp the incredible God that we serve and I cling to Him with all that I am. He is the most beautiful thing I have ever beheld and my heart longs to praise and worship Him alone.

For my dear friends who check every once in a while, God has done a miraculous thing. This last summer is a blur as I look back at the incredible things that God has done! There were Bible studies, a ladies tea party, weekly church meetings in our home, a garage sale to raise money for the church, and the list goes on. But on September 19, 2010, God ignited a new lamp stand for His supreme glory in Carson City, NV. The launch of Harvest Bible Chapel Carson Tahoe commenced and we have been running the race ever since. Words cannot describe our joy and no amount of tears cannot express the miracle that has occurred. We echo the apostle John, "And there are also many other things which Jesus did, which if they were written in detail, I suppose that even the world itself would not contain the books that would be written."
John 21:25

We praise Him with all of our hearts for all time! Praying for many to be saved! Please pray with us for God's continued grace and the gift of our precious body of believers.

With joy inexpressible, Daisy

2 comments:

Emily said...

Praising Him with you, Daisy. Love you!

G&S said...

Awwww, was thinking of you. Miss you girl and praising Him with you!!